With just 11 days to Christmas, I hope you have already begun counting down and preparing the food and gifts for Thanksgiving. If you have not (due to your busy schedules and the relentless work that never seem to stop), we completely empathise with you. In fact, we welcome you to join us in a 4-part mini series - starting today – that covers simple, fuss-free recipes and wellness topics that empowers you to celebrate a healthy Thanksgiving this year.
We have been working hard round the clock to bring you the Christmas Box – jam-packed with new, and unique flavours for this Christmas. These boxes do great as gifts for friends and loved ones – a fitting encouragement to prepare for the new year with a resolution to eat smart and stay healthy. We also do provide healthy snacks for work and larger groups. While you are at it, you can browse our complete range of nut mixes and granolas!
Winter Berries Parfait
Here is a recipe for an easy, fuss-free yoghurt parfait (yes, let’s try staying away from heavy cream this Christmas), topped with fresh berries, that you can enjoy at any time of the day, or on-the-move. It incorporates one of the festive packs from our Christmas Box – Winter Berries Granola. What is good about this is that its versatility - enjoy it either for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Makes about 2-3 servings
- 16 fl. oz Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (or honey, if you prefer)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mixed fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 pack Winter Berries Granola
- In a medium bowl, lightly whisk the yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla together. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, mix the cinnamon, seeds and granola together.
- Set out 2 mason jars (or an ordinary glasses) and pour in 1/4 cup of yoghurt mixture into the first glass.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of the nut mixture on top of the yoghurt layer.
- Layer the top with a couple of tablespoons of berries before finishing with another yoghurt layer.
- Seal the mason jars (or cling wrap if you used ordinary glasses) until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, top up the parfait with fresh berries and nuts before consumption.
These can be kept for up to 5 days when properly sealed and refrigerated.
As always, if you ever do need our attention, we are just a click away on our live chat!
Only loves the mid-day sun when he's by the pool. On days when he's not, he can be found snacking on the team's goodies at work.